Monday, November 14, 2016

Day 48-


     Monday Monday! Tired! Had to get up at 5 this morning to make a hospital visit. Then I dawdled around knowing I needed to get the "long run" in today. Have you ever done that? You keep putting off getting out the door?
   I finally made it out the door into the perfect running weather only to feel very fatigued and hungry! I stopped back by the house after 3.2miles and drank 16 oz of water and ate two big handfuls of raisins. Suddenly I felt great!
   I kept telling myself run at the pace you could run forever....I finished the 12 miles! The last 4 miles were ever improving in pace, too.
  So I'm still on track for the race at the end of December-48 days away. I weighed in last week at 180 so I've dropped 5 pounds. Man it's tough to lose!!! Hope you are all well! Peace!

No comments:

Sauna

      This is the most wonderful time of year! I love the heat and humidity! Yet I still get out earlier due to my advanced age! 4.4 miles! ...