Saturday, November 12, 2016

Day 50


    Man time is slipping by fast!! I ran an easy 7 miler yesterday and am thankful for the time on the roads. I am able to think and relax as I slog out the miles. One thing I notice about running as you age; it takes more time to shift into running gear. Once you get into the "running zone" all is well...it's just the getting there that's the challenge. I am now doing a 5/1 run walk pattern and I'm gradually eliminating the walk segments. I actually ran a 9:40 last mile yesterday!
   Today I will do a three miler with specifically targeted quarter pickups ay 5K pace. I may have to run farther considering how long it takes me to get into the zone!
 Hope all is well with you! Peace!

No comments:

Sauna

      This is the most wonderful time of year! I love the heat and humidity! Yet I still get out earlier due to my advanced age! 4.4 miles! ...