Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Day 60-record heat


    The last 2 days have been record setting days regarding the temps. This is the longest stretch of Indian Summer I can remember. It does look like a slight cool off is coming tonight, though. We will have to face the music sometime!
   I ran a solid 7 miler today at 10:30's. Not bad for the level of effort nd terrain. I am having great difficulty in being consistent in mileage increase. This week is going to be tough because I will be out of pocket.....unable to run on a couple of days....thus effecting my mileage goals.
   Oh well....such is life....hope you are well! Peace!

No comments:

Sauna

      This is the most wonderful time of year! I love the heat and humidity! Yet I still get out earlier due to my advanced age! 4.4 miles! ...