Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Day 25


      One thing you can't stop....time! That's one reason I love running. The time spent running always has rewards. Instead of sitting, soaking, and souring the Runner is growing, transforming, and competing. The time we spend training will prove itself!
    Today was one of those proof days. I ran a 10 miler (medium distance run) averaging 9:42's!
  I feel great...pumped actually. Now a day of rest and another med-dist. run Friday with speed work on Saturday. This 4 run per week schedule is working for this old man! Hope you are well! Oh,  btw- I forgot to celebrate my 32nd year of running. Running is truly a way of life! Peace!

No comments:

Sauna

      This is the most wonderful time of year! I love the heat and humidity! Yet I still get out earlier due to my advanced age! 4.4 miles! ...