Monday, December 26, 2016

Mondays....gotta love "em


     So this is race week! I am cutting down 40% on each run so I did 6 miles today. It felt easy and I think my body is rebuilding and maintaining the peak...although all the Christmas cookies I ate yesterday didn't help! Oh man! My Mom-in-law can really make delicious cookies and I just kept popping them in....one after another! I could feel those cookies on my waist today!
   Tomorrow no run...maybe some outside work around the property but no cardio. I haven't really established any race goals. Since a PR is out of the question because I am older and slower it proves difficult to nail down a goal. I guess to try to be competitive in my age group but some of those guys are fast! Hope you are well! Peace!

No comments:

Sauna

      This is the most wonderful time of year! I love the heat and humidity! Yet I still get out earlier due to my advanced age! 4.4 miles! ...