Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Hmmmf....


     So today as I took out for a speed work session I knew I was in for a challenge. Even after resting yesterday I felt tired and draggy, with tired quads to boot!
   So I warmed up (not too difficult considering Summer is here!) and did 1 mile, rest, 1/2 mile, rest 1/4 mile rest.
   Finished with 4 miles total....glad to be done! Hope I feel better tomorrow. I plan on an easy jog of 4 miles tomorrow, then Friday off and race on Saturday. I really don't know what to expect in the race. It's hard to believe but I haven't run a 5K for 7 years!!! So we will see what we will see!
  Hope all is well with you! Peace!

No comments:

Sauna

      This is the most wonderful time of year! I love the heat and humidity! Yet I still get out earlier due to my advanced age! 4.4 miles! ...