Monday, June 12, 2017

Swelter


   Summertime!!! When the livin' is easy! The best time of year to slim down or die tryin'!
      Today I had to jump out of the way of a car and stop abruptly....I lost my breath and thought for a sec I was going to pass out! I was in the middle  of mile 7 in the 88 degree temps....I survived!
      Some folks just to not like Runners! I am slimmer and trimmer than in a long time....maybe that's it? I'm an old Fogey....maybe that's it.....or maybe they are just inattentive....yeah! That's it...
   So 8 miles today and it's hot! Ground is drying out...we are in the market for rain! Hope you are well and swell! Peace!

No comments:

Sauna

      This is the most wonderful time of year! I love the heat and humidity! Yet I still get out earlier due to my advanced age! 4.4 miles! ...