Thursday, July 13, 2017

Time slippin'


 
    Why are runners so driven when in training? Have you ever been stressed to get your runs in? Have you had to run? If you missed a run did you get all crazy? Yes to all the above!
   However over the years I have become "sensible". The world won't end, I won't lose fitness, it will be fine....
   So I have been unable to post this week due to time constraints but I have run! 10 miles Monday, off Tuesday, 6 miles yesterday and 5 miles today!
  I am loving this Summer! I am having to haul water to the new trees and shrubs but there is a chance for rain! Also, I have harvested bunches of tomatoes and cucumbers from the garden! Hope all is well with you!! Peace!

No comments:

Sauna

      This is the most wonderful time of year! I love the heat and humidity! Yet I still get out earlier due to my advanced age! 4.4 miles! ...