Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Presidential visit


       So I wrote the President a letter about 6 weeks ago. He's in town today....I haven't heard back from him...perhaps he'll give me a call....ya think?
    In the "old days" letters were valued and so were the writers. We live in exciting times to say the least!
   Well I may be barking up the wrong tree but I ran another 10 miler today. My pace was even reasonable! I could take tomorrow off now since I'm up to 20 miles already this week. Then I could run another 10 miler! It's a thought! Don't give up! Keep fighting, pushing, running the race!
    Hope all is well with you! Peace!

No comments:

Sauna

      This is the most wonderful time of year! I love the heat and humidity! Yet I still get out earlier due to my advanced age! 4.4 miles! ...