Monday, October 9, 2017

Summer in Autumn


   We are being blessed with temps in the 80's!! It is supposed to end tonight but man I have enjoyed!!
  Last week I did a super-cutdown week. I did four runs at only 3 miles. I have been doing 4 runs a week but usually averaging 33-35 miles a week. So I did gain some significant rest. Today I decided to go real easy and test the psyche and body. I felt pretty good and finished with 7.1 miles w/o any foot burning.
   I can't imagine life w/o running. I've been doing it for so long! We were going through family pics yesterday and in virtually every picture I am runner thin. It's part of my identity. I pray I will be running in my 90's!
    Hope all is well with you! Peace!

No comments:

Sauna

      This is the most wonderful time of year! I love the heat and humidity! Yet I still get out earlier due to my advanced age! 4.4 miles! ...