Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Rebuild


    No matter your caliber or greatness as a Runner you have to have rebuild time. This is not time totally away from the roads but it is time off of the roads.
    For instance my max TOR (time on road) is usually 350 minutes per week plus or minus 20-30 minutes. My rebuild time is usually one third of that time. I will rebuild for 2-3 weeks or even more depending but I don't want to lose some of the benefits of the max weeks so I shoot for only two weeks before "build up" time.
   I am already thinking about build-up time. This is strength training...running the hill by my house. Fun!! Hope you are well! Peace!

No comments:

Sauna

      This is the most wonderful time of year! I love the heat and humidity! Yet I still get out earlier due to my advanced age! 4.4 miles! ...