Friday, December 23, 2011

Like an Elf before Christmas?!?!

  Busy, busy, busy!! Hospital, wedding, study, writing, running.....time! Time flies...and I'm the pilot!!!
  I managed to get in a solid GA run..."general aerobic". As defined in "Advanced Marathoning".
   I set the pace on 6.1 mph after a good warm-up and cruised into a 50 minute 4.72 treadmile run.
  I remain determined to run smart and lose fat. I kind of feel fat today? Down 7 pounds it seems hard to break off another pound? Kind of a plateau right now?
  Oh well....I expect all the cookies, and peanut clusters can't help! :) So all I have left is 35 minutes of Treadmill time to reach my goal this week!
  I really felt good today. The pace was what I would call "slightly strained conversational". You can converse but you have to grab breath...
  I will do some pace work tomorrow....undecided as yet but I am a believer in the SAID principle. Specific adaptions to imposed demands....So if I want to run fast I must train fast! Have a great day!!! Peace!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

merry christmas to you and your family!

hope you were able to find time for that last 35 min run. enjoy the time with your loved ones.

Sauna

      This is the most wonderful time of year! I love the heat and humidity! Yet I still get out earlier due to my advanced age! 4.4 miles! ...