Tuesday, February 28, 2012

GA run...

   My old body has bounced back well from the race....encouraging! I decided on 60 minutes at base pace or a General Aerobic run. Managed 6.13 treadmiles in that time. Funny though, I felt like the pace was fast, and my ankle/achilles are a little sore but it worked out. I am down a solid 15 pounds! What if I could drop 6 more by the marathon? I have 9 weeks...I have been eating like a horse the last couple of days. Time to gain control again.....sigh.....good-bye sugar!
  This week is a planned recovery week. I would like to run at least 25 miles but 20 would be acceptable. I plan on an 18 miler next Monday ( I will be on vacation!!!). I realize how important the long run is.....well I sure hope you are doing well! Peace!

2 comments:

Johann said...

Great run Mark! Enjoy some recovery. Congrats on the awesome weight loss.

Lindsay said...

If I can give-up m&m's, anyone can! :)

Sauna

      This is the most wonderful time of year! I love the heat and humidity! Yet I still get out earlier due to my advanced age! 4.4 miles! ...