Monday, June 4, 2012

2K hill Baby!

  Yeah, my heels and achillies are a little "there" but not in a real bad way. I am on a mission (again) to lose more weight! Let's get down to the lowest possible level!!!
  I want to break the 4 hr mark in the marathon! So today I continue the gradual increase towards beginning another training segment. I went to the bottom of 2K hill and I made it back up in great shape!!! I even notched a 9:25 last mile! So a 5 miler today with 2K up a hard hill! It's a 400ft climb over 2K so it's a toughy. Well I am excited because the family is in town and we are having fun! It is good to see my little grandson Alex! Peace!

1 comment:

Johann said...

Sounds like things are good on your side. I'm also on a weight loss mission. Enjoy the family and your grandson!

Fell

   So we call this season fall...well it fell! Nearly all the leaves are down and you can see much deeper into the woods. Time stops for no...