Friday, December 2, 2016

Day 30-


     So I am cutting down by about 25% this week. My old body is creaky and sore but still in one piece! I managed a 4.2 miler on the wonderful country roads of Ozark...actually two roads is all I have and they were busy today!
   Sadly it seems more and more folks are preoccupied as they drive and they don't see or care about pedestrians. I am becoming quite familiar with the ditch!
  As a runner you cannot assume the driver sees you! I am now looking over my shoulder as I hear a vehicle approaching.....as they search FB they veer!
   So tomorrow I will have at least 3.5 miles to get in as speed work. I also have to officiate a funeral ....hope and pray I can encourage, Hope all is well with you! Peace!
 
 

1 comment:

Tina @GottaRunNow said...

When we're running on the roads, we really need to keep our eyes open. That's for sure! Thanks for visiting my blog recently!

Sauna

      This is the most wonderful time of year! I love the heat and humidity! Yet I still get out earlier due to my advanced age! 4.4 miles! ...